Saturday, November 5, 2011

NaNo Sprint

I've been terrible the last couple of days with word counts. I wrote 201 words today. Eek. Tomorrow I rectify my bad behavior and to that end I'm setting a crazy, catch-up kind of goal.

4500 words tomorrow. That's my goal. I'll do my own little live-blog and keep you updated as to where I am and what I'm procrastinating with. (with what I'm procrastinating?)

That is not to say that I haven't made progress in the last two days. There has been much outlining and brainstorming...also much Starbucksing and window shopping...

I'm off to sleep now, because as you can see, my writing is going down hill.

We'll talk more in the morning.

3 comments:

Jessica Lindsay said...

I did 3000 today, and that was a big day for me! BEST of luck tomorrow. Of course you can do it; of COURSE you can. All that outlining is going to help you tell your story tomorrow.

I gave my bad guy a short, sleek black ponytail and a charcoal cashmere sweater. Now I'm in love with him. Always I fall for the bad guys! :)

BethJ said...

Starbucksing and window shopping are a very important part of the creative process. :)

jldy said...

Jes - I'm also in love with your bad guy.

Beth - Are you saying that only because you were procrastinating with me? ;)